Chemical Peels Course
Please Note – If there are no dates advertised please fill in the form below stating which course you are interested in and your contact details. You will receive a response within 24 hours. Thank You.
Course Booking Enquiry Form:
This comprehensive course will provide you with the fundamental training to ensure you have the correct knowledge to carry out a Chemical Peel Treatment. During this course you will learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology, the different types of chemical peels that are available to use to treat specific skin concerns and the theory of mixing a chemical peel that is suitable for your client.
This comprehensive course will provide you with the fundamental training to provide an advanced aesthetic treatment in chemical peeling. During this course you will learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology, the art of chemical peels and the theory behind it. This course also covers a practical element to provide you with the next skills within the advanced facial treatment area.
What Will I Learn
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Differences in peel solutions and selecting the correct peel to suit each client
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
- Client preparation for treatment
- Importance of describing the sensation of treatment to clients
- Effective treatment techniques
- Health and safety management: including choice of equipment, safe handling of chemicals, and equipment management
- Number and frequency of treatments
- Use of homecare products
- Post treatment advice
- Importance of treatment insurance
Course Duration: 1 Days – 9:30:am – 4:30pm
Dress Code: Professional Salon Uniform
Certification: Fully accredited Mercia Beauty & Training Academy certificate upon course completion.
Models: A model is provided as a demonstration for students to watch a full chemical peel treatment as part of the practical/theory session. You are required to experience the treatment yourself during the afternoon practical session. If for some reason you are unable to have the treatment yourself please make us aware at the time of booking.
Course Pre-Requisites: This course is suitable for people who hold:
- A Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Nurses, dentists and doctors
Course Booking Enquiry Form:
Mercia Beauty and Training Academy is ABT Accredited and following the successful completion of a course you will receive a fully accredited certificate with the ABT which will allow you to obtain insurance and start your way along the ever changing road of Beauty Therapy.
CM Hair and Beauty Supplies offer a fresh approach to the industry, supplying great products at exceptional value for money, and we believe that our fast delivery, permanent promotions and excellent customer service separate us from our competition. All goods purchased online are delivered direct to your door.