Hot Stone Massage Course
Hot Stone Therapy Massage techniques use heated basalt stones to provide a deep tissue and relaxing massage. Using a range of warmed basalt stones you will learn how to provide a deeply relaxing treatment which works on a mental, physical and spiritual level. The combination of heat and deep pressure is perfect for relieving muscular tension. You will learn a full body massage procedure with special attention to the back neck and shoulder massage procedure. Hot Stone Massage is always a winner with the client and the therapist because the stones minimise the effort for the therapist and the heat helps to warm muscles and provide a deeply comforting massage.
Course Duration: 1 Day 10am – 4:30pm
Entry Requirements: Body Massage Qualification
Case Studies Required: None
What Will I Learn?
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- History and benefits of hot stone massage
- Physical effects of the treatment
- Massage mediums
- Massage movements
- Practical tuition on performing Stone Therapy Massage
- Cleansing and re-energising the stone
Following the course you will be able to:
- Perform an extremely popular treatment
- Gain public liability insurance
- Offer a wider range of treatments
- Provide a deep tissue massage with no extra strain on you as a therapist
- Add more revenue, Hot Stone Massage is generally more profitable than Swedish Massage
Course Cost – £140
Mercia Beauty and Training Academy is ABT Accredited and following the successful completion of a course you will receive a fully accredited certificate with the ABT which will allow you to obtain insurance and start your way along the ever changing road of Beauty Therapy.
CM Hair and Beauty Supplies offer a fresh approach to the industry, supplying great products at exceptional value for money, and we believe that our fast delivery, permanent promotions and excellent customer service separate us from our competition. All goods purchased online are delivered direct to your door.
Keep Updated On Our Social Media
Contact Mercia Beauty Academy
2a Erdington Road
t: 01922 320091
Salon Opening Times: Wed: 10am - 6:00pm | Thu - 9.30am - 7.30pm | Fri: 9.30am - 6:00pm | Sat: 9am - 4:00pm