Train for the latest facial trend Dermaplaning. Dermaplaning is the newest addition to skin exfoliation. Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz). It is also a first choice for patients who have excess vellus hair on the skin. This hair often causes a buildup of dirt and oils in the follicles, so removing the hair gives the patient healthier looking skin. It is also a first choice for patients who have excess vellus hair on the skin.
Course Duration: 1 Day 9:30am – 4:30pm
Dress Code: Professional salon/medical attire advisable.
Entry Requirements: To attend this course you must have one of the following qualifications:
- Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- VTCT level 4 in micropigmentation
- Medical Professionals
some of the benefits of a Dermaplaning Treatment include:
- Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair
- Skin appears healthy and clear
- Clients report that skin feels smooth and silky
- Non-abrasive method of skin rejuvenation
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish and is particularly good prior to a special occasion
- Allows topical treatments and products to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Dermaplaning is a highly profitable treatment
- A great exfoliation treatment for clients with extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
Course Cost – £495 includes a kit to carry out a minimum of 10 treatments
Book Your Course Now
Choose your date in the drop down menu, Click the Buy Now Button and you will immediately be directed to PayPal to complete your purchase. Upon purchase you will receive a course confirmation email.
We also offer a flexible payment plan to all of our students, subject to credit check. If you are interested in spreading the cost of your course/s please contact us to discuss your options.
Mercia Beauty and Training Academy is ABT Accredited and following the successful completion of a course you will receive a fully accredited certificate with the ABT which will allow you to obtain insurance and start your way along the ever changing road of Beauty Therapy.
CM Hair and Beauty Supplies offer a fresh approach to the industry, supplying great products at exceptional value for money, and we believe that our fast delivery, permanent promotions and excellent customer service separate us from our competition. All goods purchased online are delivered direct to your door.
Keep Updated On Our Social Media
Contact Mercia Beauty Academy
2a Erdington Road
t: 01922 320091
Salon Opening Times: Wed: 12:00pm - 6:00pm | Thu - 9.30am - 7.30pm | Fri: 9.30am - 6:00pm | Sat: 8.30am - 4:00pm