Salon based skin rejuvenation treatments are on the rise and Dermaplaning is one of the most popular facial treatments that provides an intense exfoliation. Suitable for most skin types Dermaplaning consists of a surgical blade gliding across the skin to remove the uppermost layers of the skin including fine hairs known as ‘peach fuzz’. Dermaplaning can also be used alongside other skincare treatments to enhance their results.
Course Duration: 1 Day 10am-3pm
Dress Code: Professional salon/medical attire advisable.
To attend this course you must have one of the following qualifications:
- Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- VTCT level 4 in micropigmentation
- Nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in A&P alongside an ABT accredited Microblading qualification
- Drs/Nurses ** We recommend all students check with their insurance companies prior to booking to ensure they will insure you.
Some of the benefits of a Dermaplaning Treatment include:
- Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair
- Skin appears healthy and clear
- Clients report that skin feels smooth and silky
- Non-abrasive method of skin rejuvenation
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish and is particularly good prior to a special occasion
- Allows topical treatments and products to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Dermaplaning is a highly profitable treatment
- A great exfoliation treatment for clients with extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
Without Kit £299
With Kit £430
Kit provides enough product to complete a minimum of 10 treatments. All products are professional only cosmeceutical skincare Clinicare.
Book Your Course Now
Choose your date in the drop down menu, Click the Buy Now Button and you will immediately be directed to PayPal to complete your purchase. Upon purchase you will receive a course confirmation email within 12 hours.
We also offer a flexible payment plan to all of our students, subject to credit check. If you are interested in spreading the cost of your course/s please contact us to discuss your options.
Mercia Beauty and Training Academy is ABT Accredited and following the successful completion of a course you will receive a fully accredited certificate with the ABT which will allow you to obtain insurance and start your way along the ever changing road of Beauty Therapy.
CM Hair and Beauty Supplies offer a fresh approach to the industry, supplying great products at exceptional value for money, and we believe that our fast delivery, permanent promotions and excellent customer service separate us from our competition. All goods purchased online are delivered direct to your door.
Keep Updated On Our Social Media
Contact Mercia Beauty Academy
2a Erdington Road
t: 01922 320091
Salon Opening Times: Wed: 10am - 6:00pm | Thu - 9.30am - 7.30pm | Fri: 9.30am - 6:00pm | Sat: 9am - 4:00pm