This Microdermabrasion training course teaches you the fundamentals to perform an effective exfoliating treatment using a Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion Machine. Diamond Microdermabrasion removes the upper layers of the epidermis with an abrasive wand and vacuum suction improving the texture and tone of the skin and the ability to enhance collagen and elastin production.
Benefits of a Diamond Microdermabraison Treatment Include:
- Quicker Cell Renewal
- Collagen and Elastin production is increased
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Can be used on any skin type including sensitive skins
- Can be used alongside other electrical facials.
- Skin is rejuvenated – particularly prematurely ageing skin
- Very little down time
- No Mess – there is no excess product associated with crystal microdermabrasion
What Will I Learn?
- Health and Safety
- History of Microdermabrasion
- Benefits of the treatment
- Machine Setup
- Treatment procedure
- Treatment plans
- Aftercare advice
- Previous Facial Qualification or Mercia Beauty and Training Academy’s Facial Treatments Course
Without Machine – £140
With Machine – £559.98
This Course package includes a compact microdermbrasion machine suitable for mobile or salon use. Machines are sourced in the UK and have a 12 month warranty.
Mercia Beauty and Training Academy is ABT Accredited and following the successful completion of a course you will receive a fully accredited certificate with the ABT which will allow you to obtain insurance and start your way along the ever changing road of Beauty Therapy.
CM Hair and Beauty Supplies offer a fresh approach to the industry, supplying great products at exceptional value for money, and we believe that our fast delivery, permanent promotions and excellent customer service separate us from our competition. All goods purchased online are delivered direct to your door.
Keep Updated On Our Social Media
Contact Mercia Beauty Academy
2a Erdington Road
t: 01922 320091
Salon Opening Times: Wed: 12:00pm - 6:00pm | Thu - 9.30am - 7.30pm | Fri: 9.30am - 6:00pm | Sat: 8.30am - 4:00pm