Facial Treatments Course
Facials are a fundamental treatment within the beauty industry and to offer a facial treatment effectively you require knowledge and understanding of how the skin works, when we understand how the skin works we can then start to treat conditions such as dehydration, sensitivity, acne and more…This course provides you with the education to have the confidence to treat skin conditions. It also provides the stepping stone for other facial courses such as microcurrent and microdermabrasion.
Course Duration: 1 Day 9:30am – 5:00pm
Entry Requirements: None
Dress Code: Professional salon attire, long hair should be tied back and any jewellery should be removed apart from a wedding band.
What Will I Learn?
- Essential Health and Safety
- Anatomy of the face
- Client consultation and product knowledge
- Cleanse and Exfoliation Techniques
- Stea and Extraction Methods
- Facial massage techniques
- Pre Mixed Mask application and removal
- Hand on practice of procedures learned
- Aftercare advice
Following the course you will be able to:
- Be qualified to perform and charge for facial skincare treatments
- Be able to retail professional only products that will add to increased revenue
- Offer a wider range of treatments
- Enrol on to more advanced skin care courses such as the Intermediate Facial Course
- Gain Public Liability Insurance
- Offer this treatment with the salon, mobile and at home
Course Cost – £120
Fee includes training manual, tuition, materials and certification.
Course Kit: Course kits are not essential for this course however are recommended to purchase prior to the course.
Mercia Beauty and Training Academy works very closely with CM Hair and Beauty Supplies. We have put together a basic facial kit with the student in mind including everything that is required to complete case studies required.
Mercia Beauty and Training Academy is ABT Accredited and following the successful completion of a course you will receive a fully accredited certificate with the ABT which will allow you to obtain insurance and start your way along the ever changing road of Beauty Therapy.
CM Hair and Beauty Supplies offer a fresh approach to the industry, supplying great products at exceptional value for money, and we believe that our fast delivery, permanent promotions and excellent customer service separate us from our competition. All goods purchased online are delivered direct to your door.
Keep Updated On Our Social Media
Contact Mercia Beauty Academy
2a Erdington Road
t: 01922 320091
Salon Opening Times: Wed: 12:00pm - 6:00pm | Thu - 9.30am - 7.30pm | Fri: 9.30am - 6:00pm | Sat: 8.30am - 4:00pm